New Orleans Criminal Lawyer
Law Firm of Kenneth M. Willis, L.L.C.
Choose the Right New Orleans Criminal Defense Attorney
Aggressive. Relentless. Experienced. These words might come to mind when you think of the ideal criminal defense lawyer. At the Law Firm of Kenneth M. Willis, L.L.C., we strive to embody those words.
We go above and beyond for each client, not giving up until we’ve exhausted every legal method in your defense. We are dedicated to providing individually tailored solutions that satisfy your own unique needs. Our commitment to excellence is unwavering, and we aim to exceed your expectations with every endeavor.
Based in New Orleans, the Law Firm of Kenneth M. Willis, L.L.C. takes clients from the following areas:
East Baton Rouge Parish
West Baton Rouge Parish
St. Landry Parish
Reputable trial attorney and firm founder Kenneth M. Willis is ready, willing, and able to defend you in your case. We can assist with felony and misdemeanor cases, from petty theft and shoplifting all the way to homicides.
CALL NOW: 504-541-9090
Our Practice Areas
Kenneth Willis and his experienced team understand the intricacies of Louisiana criminal law and will always strive to preserve your legal rights. Professionals at the Law Firm of Kenneth M. Willis, L.L.C. handle the following practice areas:
Assault and Battery
We’ll work closely with you to understand the circumstances of your case and formulate a plan tailored to your situation.
We Fight for the Best Possible Outcome
At the Law Firm of Kenneth M. Willis, L.L.C., we know how overwhelming legal matters can be. Getting arrested or accused of a crime is scary. You don’t have to go through it alone.
We aim to provide comprehensive legal help that caters to your needs. We’ll help you understand what is going on, what comes next, and what the possible outcomes are…all while fighting to clear your name.
Our positive case results include the following:
- First-Degree Murder Jury Trial, Not Guilty
- Principal to Second Degree Murder, Dismissed after Aggressive Cross Examination of Lead Detective at Probable Cause Hearing
- Second Degree Murder, Dismissed after Aggressive Cross Examination of Lead Detective at Probable Cause Hearing
- Attempted Second-Degree Murder-Jury Trial, Not Guilty
- Attempted Second-Degree Murder, Court Found No Probable Cause After Aggressive Cross Examination of Lead Detective
- Attempted Aggravated Rape, Oral Sexual Battery (2 Counts), Sexual Battery-Jury Trial, Not Guilty
- Second-Degree Kidnapping and Sexual Battery- Jury trial, Not Guilty
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Cocaine, Case Dismissed
- Distribution of Marijuana, Case Dismissed
- DWI, Case Dismissed